Monday, August 16

feelin' LUCKY!!!


I adore fashion - I am TOTALLY in to the way timeless styles come back 'round again and again...


I have SEW much fun when the "Lucky" mag comes out each month (and I'm 100% certain Grace Kelly had some duct tape)...


Never EVER fails to inspire me -


Either to clean OUT my closet or make something new, fun and interesting. (I bet Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis had some duct tape too...)



Well...


September's Lucky issue speaks to the absolute girliest, fiend for vintage ANYTHING side of me.  Seems that they got my style down JUST RIGHT!!!  Who knew they were hanging out in my closet?


AND!  If you look closely... they even found my cinder blocks! (And you KNOW Audrey Hepburn NEVER left home without HER duct tape...)



I feel so Lucky... now I just need to get past the 105 in the SHADE that it is here today and feel inspired to dig out the cardigans and boots and hoodies and skirts and coats and scarves... ohhhhhhhhhhhh Mr. Weatherman...

comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide (where IS that goofball weatherman? He needs to c'mere...) hee-hee
Blog Widget by LinkWithin