Friday, June 17

Things I've learned...

Things I've learned from my Dad:

All Ice Cream is eaten with a fork. No exceptions.
And! Ice Cream fixes everything. We solved many of life's problems sitting at the ice cream counter.

image found here
Things I've learned from my Step-Dad:

How to doctor up my breakfast cereal with ice cream so that it's the breakfast of champions. (Ice Cream and Cereal. The two main food groups... he's very wise.)

image found here
Things I've learned from my Grandfather:

Eat the Ice Cream as fast as you can before your Grandmother catches you.

image found here
What valuable life lessons have you learned from the important men in your life?

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide where it's hotter than blue blazes in red.neck land... I'm holin' up in the single-wide with 10 different flavors of Ice Cream, a few boxes of cereal and the air conditioner.


Before I go in to lock down - I wanna wish all the Dads out there (biological ones - step ones... and the ones that got duct tape slapped on their forehead and found themselves owned by a kid) a Happy Father's Day week-end filled with ice cream, forks, breakfast cereal... and lots of laughs! hee-hee
Blog Widget by LinkWithin