Wednesday, November 23

gobble gobble

Last night I baked.


I give Thanks to the men and women Firefighters all year round.
But at THANKSgiving do I see them? No. Because I baked without incident. Can I get a high-five?!

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies. If I can make these - you can make these. You SHOULD make these... 3 ingredients. No kidding!

1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
1 (18 ounce) box spice cake mix
1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips or 1 (12 ounce) package milk chocolate chips

Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together pumpkin and spice cake until well blended. Add chocolate chips to mix. Drop cookies on greased baking sheet. Bake for 15-18 minutes.


These funky piles of pumpkin goodness taste SOOOOO good! I was going to add cream cheese frosting to some of 'em but decided not to. It's a great idea though, right? And... the thought of walnuts vs. chocolate chips has me wanting to make more. Maybe in a bread pan. Or! I could do little muffins. Maybe some tiny baby cupcakes...

I feel like Chef-boy-argh-robelyn.

There you have it. A simple recipe that you can carry along with you as you go about your Thanksgiving Day.


My wishbone wish is that you have a beautiful Thanksgiving - full of friends and family, giggles and laughsnorts, fellowship and blessings, and... stretchy pants for that turkey induced coma that will arrive approximately 1.5 seconds after you finish eating.

comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide where I found this quote and thought it was 'bout right: Hem your blessings with thankfulness so they don't unravel. hee-hee
Blog Widget by LinkWithin