Wednesday, December 14

sparkles and shine!


We all know by now that I don't "do" neutral in the single-wide hardly at all ever never, never ever...



but a few weeks ago I came across these Pfaltzgraff "Brown Drip" dishes.... drug 'em home and SUDDENLY the single-wide thinks it's a "Christmas cabin in the woods"! Sometimes there is just no controlling the single-wide.


There are just bits and pieces of the set...


and go with absolutely nothing IN my house - but fit in with everything on "rancho del red.neck".



They aren't really my style.


But... uhmmm...


I couldn't help but play with them!!!


In my mind gold metallic, gold glitter,


silver metallic, silver glitter, mercury glass (new and old),


gold sequins...


they are all neutrals.
For my first foray in to "neutral territory" (and the single-wide's minor case of "i think i'm a log cabin")I'm quite pleased! So much so that I'm going to go throw my duct tape roll in to Debra at Common Ground's Vintage Inspiration Friday linky FUN!!! You should go visit... EVERYONE is sooooooo inspiring and you get to visit Debra is just gorgeous AND inspiring!!!


Now, who's cooking?! I've got the dishes...

comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide where I did some shoppin' at "the Mama's" for the bedspread and the brass deer... don't tell her though 'cause I'm smackin' those dear deer in the antlers with some chrome spray paint in about... 4 hours. ssssshhhhhhh...
Blog Widget by LinkWithin