Thursday, August 9

feed me.


I was gonna post a recipe today for Chocolate Ravioli's (i pinned it)however...


you know how easily I'm distracted by pretty things. These pictures made my tummy growl.

Here's the recipe:


TOMATO AND WATERMELON MOSAIC SUMMER SALAD RECIPE

3 or 4 medium heirloom tomatoes, in assorted colors, cored, cut into 3/4-inch chunks
1 small English or regular cucumber, peeled, seeded, and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
1 cup 3/4-inch-cubed yellow or red seedless watermelon flesh
1 cup 3/4-inch-cubed radish
1 Hass avocado, halved, pitted, peeled, and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
1 tablespoon chopped herbs, in any combination: basil, tarragon, chives, and cilantro
1/4 teaspoon coriander seed
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
3 tablespoons aged balsamic vinegar
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper

Arrange fruit and vegetable squares like a mosaic on individual salad plates. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste; drizzle over salad. Sprinkle with chopped fresh herbs and coriander seeds. Serve chilled.


comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide where I'm pretty sure I can cook this... I'm goin' to the FEED-ME-NOW-BEFORE-I-GET-BELLIGERENT store. Wanna have lunch? I'll be non-belligerent... I promise.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin