Wednesday, May 26

pink.


Now that I know YOUR fav.o.rite color - let me show you MINE!


Yep - pink.  Do I decorate with pink?


Nope. black, brown, red, avocado green, school bus yellar, turquoise - yep... pretty much all in one room!


Do I wear pink?  Constantly.


I do indeedy luuuuuuuuuuv me some PINK!

Although, I might have to re-think the whole "decorating with pink" thing 'cause I'm movin' a new piece of AWESOMENESS in...


uh HUH!
I hear via the grapevine that there is some SERIOUS locker envy goin' on over at "the Mindy's"SEW sorry everybodies (no I'm not... sorry for not being sorry...)- I shopped at my fav.o.rite shoppin' spot and these are:


Yeeeeeee HAW!  Wait 'til you see what I'm gonna do with these babies!!!  You know... it takes a lot to beat me to the punch over at primitiques 'cause I move like grease lightnin' and NEVER hesitate to stick my duct tape to whatever tickles my fancy... better watch out if I come to your house.  hahaHA!!!!!

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide (where I'm cleanin' and organizin' before I get "locked up"!)... hee-hee
;-D  robelyn
Blog Widget by LinkWithin