Monday, January 9

old-school...

Janet, the Sweet Talkin' Sweetie from SweetTalk did a post the other day where she had written the eulogy for her paperclip. She has gone all "high-tech" with her day planner.


I wish WISH I could do that. I have a hard enough time figuring out how to make my $20 cellphone go. Heck. I have a hard enough time keeping tabs on my $20 cellphone. Oh the places it's been. Dumpster diving isn't always just for great junk. And sound system wires? Don't even get me started.


I'm old school AGAIN this year. I'm super picky about my planner - it has to have the right number of columns, line spacing, the right size, etc. etc.


and the pen has to be a really cheap one with a medium point - preferably stolen (they just write better). HA! I scratch in where I'm supposed to be and when... work orders, status updates on the work orders... and anything else that pops in to my disorganized mind. My planner is my "safekeeping" spot. Sometimes I even remember to carry it along with me.

Are you high-tech or are you still cruisin' through the same "old-school" halls with me? Have any dates you need me to write in and keep up with? I'm all over it!

comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide where I'm so technoNOTsavvy that I was DVR'ing shows but didn't know how to watch them 'til a year later... hee-hee


P.S. Here's Janet's info because she's so incredibly cool... you need to go visit her!!!
blog here
facebook page here
shop here
Blog Widget by LinkWithin