Friday, January 6

STILL hangin' around...

Where to begin, where to begin...


My "wall of random" now shows off some of my faveohright sparkles from a few of my faveohright people! And yes, I am incredibly spoiled.

From the left (that was said in my most "booming" announcer voice.) we have some sparkles and numbers that I walked off with in Warrenton created by one of my most talented neighbors, Tricia aka: Vintage Bliss:

Find her Etsy shop here... and you should DEFINITELY go visit her blog so you can see what she's been up to!!
Then there is my Spoonin' necklace that I won and Mrs. Susie Q customized just for lil' ol' me!

Spoonin' (shop here)  facebook (here)
you KNOW duct tape rules - and there is a knife piece behind the spoon about duct tape!
and yes. that is my Max Steiner cinder block necklace tucked in. ;-D
Then there is my Happy Daisy necklace that Leslie aka: the Retreauxgirl (who spoils me rotten and will be my guest again in the spring at Warrenton! Yee-HA!) sent me:

Leslie's Etsy shop here and her TOTALLY fun facebook page is here.
Sometimes I come un-hinged, and luckily for me Kim aka: "The Hillbilly" totally appreciates that about me and sent me this in a box of absurdly sensational great stuff...

I love her mix of rust and sparkles and pearls... oh lala!
NEXT up: we have the lovely Lulu Kellog's creation - how in the world did she know that this is the only shade of blue I'll wear?!

Lulu's Etsy is here and SHE will be here at Warrenton in the spring!!! I'm so excited - I get to meet her!!!
If you ever hear or read me saying: "Hey! Watch THIS! I'm running with scissors!!!" It's because I'm wearing this necklace from Ann aka: Duct Tape and Denim:

Ann's Etsy is here and her facebook page is here.
This next one makes my heart melt like my heart melts when I find THE perfect pair of shoes that I've been searching high and low for:

The definition of Namaste (pronounced na, ma, stay) is both a physical gesture and a spoken spiritual salutation, which is the recognition of the divine spirit (or soul) in another by the divine spirit in you.
It was a Christmas present ordered for me and created by NONE other than Mrs. Susie Q aka: Spoonin' Vintage Spoon Jewelry (did you know she does custom orders? She does!). As was this one:


because NOTHING says "I Love You" more than a whole bunch of name callin'.


If you come over this week-end we can play dress-up using the Whiting Davis bags (the creamy white one was my Grandmothers!) and all of the sparkles! Like Mama Debinator says: "don't exercise, ACCESSORIZE!" We can wear them all at once! Are you on your way yet?

Oh OH!! Before you head this direction be sure and stop by Mama Debinator's (here) and sign up to win the Spoonin' necklace she is showing off!


Customized just for HER honoring all of her "squirrel" moments... you will DEFINITELY want to throw your acorn in the squirrel tree for this one!

comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide where I'm wearing the "Namaste" today... but wardrobe changes happen often. Hmmm.... maybe the Happy Daisy this evening? hee-hee
Blog Widget by LinkWithin