Thursday, February 9

First and Foremost...


I want to thank each and EVERY one of you for your words of encouragement, thoughts and prayers... I'm tellin' you... I could NOT do this without you!!! If I could grab each of you and give you a big ol' red.neck hug, I would. But... you're there and I'm here - so let's pretend I'm hugging you - and thanking you. And hugging you.


As it stands now, I'm taking a leap of faith. I'm listening to God's plan for me. I'm giving red.neck Chic all I've got for the next month and a half. I keep swinging from sheer panic to giddy excitement - sometimes all in one breath! I have stood in the middle of the single-wide on several different occasions and screamed, "oh my gosh! i don't have a job!!!"! After I quit hyperventilating in the closest pocketbook, I then think "yes you do. get busy". Never once have I had a "full-time" chance to do nothing other than make things...


any things. All kinds of things! Who knows what will be under the red.neck tent at Zapp Hall or danglin' from the ceiling at the Funky Finds Spring Fling (heck - I, MYSELF could be dangling from the ceiling!) but I can tell you...


there's going to be a variety! Have you ever come across: "robelyn's brain un-leashed"? No? Me neither. *giggle*



I have been... sewing. Spray painting. Sewing. Re-upholstering. Sewing. Duct tapin' some pendants. Sewing some more... playing in the dirt... sewing... making lamps... raiding barns... sinking stuff in to concrete... sewing...


all with no make-up on. In my pajammies. With my hair sticking straight up like the redneck girly version of Alfalfa.

comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide where I'm thinking that I LIKE the fact that my work wardrobe now consists of Spongebob, neon polka dots, multi-colored pigs and fluffy penguin pajammys... if ya'll see me on the "people of WalMart" web-site in my jammy pants please please stage an intervention...
Blog Widget by LinkWithin