Wednesday, September 30

Rollin' out my duct tape...

I'm here! I'm here! I have been rushing around and getting my duct tape ready to roll to Dallas, Texas! Tomorrow afternoon I leave with a car full of...........well................junky cool stuff, a few chandeliers and some special handbags to take to a new ART GALLERY (YES! You read that right - an ART GALLERY!!!) that is having it's Grand Opening CELEBRATION on Friday (I am not a procrastinator...ha!)!

red.neck Chic IS all about duct tapin' the sophisticated... bwoo haha (that was my evil laugh...go along with me on that.) ha!

I will update with some photos and all of the fun and excitement as soon as I get back!!! In the mean time (while I'm sewing and loading, hanging junk off of chandeliers, spray painting some antlers, sewing some more) I will leave you with these words of wisdom...

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide...hee-hee

:-) robelyn

Blog Widget by LinkWithin