Tuesday, December 29

have you met Jill?



If you haven't met Jill, please allow me to introduce you to her!



This is Jill.  Well, THIS isn't Jill...


This isn't Jill either - but it is her chair... and I bet she sits in it sometimes until I make my way to Nebraska and snake it out of her house when she's not looking... just remind me to remove my trail of duct tape so she doesn't know where it went.  I SWEAR there's a chair pirate cruisin' around Nebraska... I saw it. Yep.


This isn't Jill either.
BUT!!!  These ARE Jill's photos!!!  Aren't they awesome?!!?


I met Jill over at the Junk Revolution (with a whole PLETHORA (my word of the day) of talented Men and Women!) and I've been in awe of her ever since!  She's talented and creative and full of sense of humor, life and has a huge heart - has a drill press (SO impressive!!!) and a sewing room I would give up my chocolate for.  AND!  She's a talented photographer!  AND! She has the look I want SEW BAD for the red.neck Chic website (don't go look at my site... it's very skeeeeery. LOL).  Except Jill's in Nebraska and I'm in Texas...


I've thought about sending her a pleading letter accompanied by a box of purses BEGGING her to take pictures for me... but I haven't done that....yet... I DO feel a New Year comin' on.  hee-hee


And so... I have tried and tried, using Jill as my muse, to make my photos look like hers.  Oh wait, you have to take a GOOD picture first...and I am SEW not talented in the photography department like Jill and David and Michael.  I've tried photoshop, but they STILL don't have the look and feel of Jills.  So... Santy Claus recognized and acknowledged my dilemma and gave me...


a Diana F+.  My own pinhole camera!  I'm so excited!!!  It uses REAL film, is NOT battery operated... and it is so simple even I can use it!!!  Seriously, that's important... my digital camera is set on "running man" because I don't know how to change it and usually can't even figure out how to turn it on without serious levels of concentration (never a good thing for a red.neck such as myself.).  LOL  I am SO not technicalalalalalal at all. And I am going to name my camera Jill because I believe in giving credit where credit is due and she's duuuuuuued it!  Now I just have to figure out how to get the stinkin' film roll open.

Now you have the basics on Jill, you must trot, rush, RUN over to meet her for yourself (I wonder what she will have YOU creating?)... she's my photographic muse after all!  Does that make her a red.neck?  Hmmmmm......

She can be found here: http://www.jillruth.blogspot.com/,
here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/jillruthandco and
here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/jillruth and
in Nebraska if you aren't 745.25 miles away.  geesh...

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide...hee-hee
;-) Robelyn
Blog Widget by LinkWithin