Wednesday, December 2

Dearest Santa...



Hey Santa
I've tried to be good dis here year and it wasn't my fault that I got 15 speeding tickets cuz I thought those cops was tryin' to get me for divin' in that thaar dumpster over yonder and they wanted that stuff back (bad girls, bad girls - whatcha' gonna do?  whatcha' gonna do when they come for you?).

Anyways, It would be right nice of ya to bring me the following for Christmas:

My lawn chair stuck in the neighbor's pear tree,
Two cords of firewood and butane for my torch,
Three hydraulic jacks,
Four cases of RC Cola, (Mr. Flannery - I'll share.)
Five new mud'n tires,
Six NASCAR t-shirts,
Seven bumper stickers,
Eight moon pies
Nine goats a ropin'
Ten cows a tippin'
Eleven rolls of duct tape
Twelve shotguns a shootin'

And this here dress. It shoooor is purdy...


I thank ya from the bottom of my sparklin' shoes,
Yo fav.o.rite red.neck.

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide... hee-hee
;-) Robelyn
Blog Widget by LinkWithin