Thursday, December 3

My tops off.

Oh - DANG!!!  What I MEANT to say was...
MY TOPS ARE OFF!!!



My Tree Toppers!  Geesh... where's your mind at? *snicker*


Here be my dilemma...quite a conundrum. (I luuuuuv that word....conundrum. Makes a "tilt-your-head-to-the-side, fingertip-tappin'-on-your-chin" problem seem SEW much more impressive). Do you remember a couple of months ago when I kicked my china cabinet out of my dining area and 'round the corner to my kitchen?  Welllllllllllllll..............uhmmmmm............ there went my display area for my tree topper collection (some vintage, some new...some just TOTALLY rockin'!). AUGH!  My tree toppers are WAY too pretty to be in the kitchen (mainly 'cause I would never see them...I avoid that lil' chunk of real estate at all costs...) where the china cabinet now leases space!!!

So... my next viable option (another fave of mine... viable.) is on top of the TV armoire/cabinet thangy. Easy enough.  Well........... no. I can't seem to get them to look just right.  And I'm not even that hard to impress!!!  Show me sparkle - I swoon! Seriously... SWOON!!! I'm also not sure if I can take another day of walking into the festive Christmas partay'n single-wide just to be greeted by my toplessness. TREE TOPPER MESS.

I've searched for some ideas and this is what I've found...





 
But none of these GORGEOUS displays are QUITE right...
(This is where I'm hopin' it's not due to "lack of cinder block" or "MIA wheel base" or "there ain't one of those with duct tape holdin' it together...)



Do YOU have any ideas on how I should fix my top TREE TOPPERS 'cause I'm stumped ?!!?
I'm all ears and eyeballs...

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide... hee-hee
;-) Robelyn
Blog Widget by LinkWithin