Tuesday, January 12

Happy Smile!



 Fringegirl is goin' around sharin' some smiles - and she sent one my way with the Happy 101 Award!  Thank You Fringegirl - you make ME smile!!! So now I get to tell you what makes me smile...

Ten Things that make me smile... frou-frou style! Whoo Hoo - my FAV.O.RITE style!!!

1. Anything Pink.

2. Ruffles.


3. Bad Puns.



4. Lace.



5. Fabric.



6. Diesel Engines.



7. A Steaming cup of Coffee. Or Three...


8. Vintage Sparkles.



 9. Dishes.



10.  You.
And duct tape... but duct tape isn't one of my "frou-frou" things... it's a staple - a mainstay - a necessity... a way of life.  LOL

So - I award YOU 'cause you make me smile... what is a silly little thing that puts a grin on YOUR face?  I'm all ears (and smiles)...

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide... hee-hee
;-)  Robelyn
Blog Widget by LinkWithin