Saturday, January 2

Inquiring Minds Want to Know...

Lee wanted to know a little about me and what I do...



I own and operate a crack house.  Yep.  Not ONLY crack, but chips and craziness as well.  I believe in running a well-balanced (and slightly disorderly) household.



Bring me your tired, your weary... your cracked, your chipped - and your slightly crazied.  I will welcome them into the fold.


Can you imagine how much someone loved this coffee pot? All of these pieces... the original owners couldn't just throw them away! They just painstakingly pieced and glued it all back together again...


Like Humpty Dumpty.


And someone loved this tureen enough to not throw it away after it lost a handle... and I loved it enough to put it in my Mother's Christmas stocking... now it's up to her to figure out what to do with it.  ha HA!  What?  Santy Claus couldn't just leave it sitting at the antique store!  Whomever was selling it couldn't just throw it away either!


In my defense, I do find a use for every piece of chipped up craziness - utensil holder on the stove, toothbrush holder, greenery (the silk kind - my thumb is not green... sometimes I can even kill off the silk  *shrug*), though the coffee pot just sits on top of my new toaster oven lookin' pretty while on crack.  It's fire proof (toaster ovens like to explode...)  LOLOL Purrrrhaps one of my New Year's resolutions should be walkin' away from the glued together china pieces?
Nah.


Please tell me I'm not the only one that serves dinner (catered of course - solely for my guests safety.) on slightly crazy pieces... with chips on the side! Do you ever pick up something in "less than perfect" condition because it looks so lonely?

Or am I just crazy, chipped and on crack?  I know where I can live... I fit in perfectly.

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide...hee-hee
;-) Robelyn
Blog Widget by LinkWithin