Monday, January 4

White Chocolate Mocha



Diet/Schmiet... I'm craving a White Chocolate Mocha (super extra-large grande, please!!!) Latte! Obviously dieting was NOT in my resolution vocabulary. HA!  And Starbucks - yep, they are the kings and queens of all things "latte", but holding on to my pennies WAS one of my goals for this year... so I'm going to try this:
    Ingredients
  • Milk
  • 15ml White Chocolate Syrup (or white chocolate drinking powder)
  • Espresso
  • Whipped Cream
  • Chocolate Shavings
  1. Steam the milk and set it aside
  2. Add syrup to a tall heat proof glass, prepare the espresso as normal and add to the glass. Mix until the chocolate has dissolved
  3. If using white chocolate drinking powder mix this with the hot milk before adding to the coffee
  4. Fill the glass with steamed milk until full and top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings
There's a healthier alternative to the whipped cream... but I'm not a big health food addict when something has "Chocolate" in the title.  LOL

Problem is... how do you steam milk?  And... does espresso come in the microwave section?  Hmmmm...
So... who's making this and how do I get to your coffee cup? 

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide...hee-hee
;-)  Robelyn
Blog Widget by LinkWithin