Thursday, February 4

I Need Your Feed Back...

on Feed Sacks!!!  Unless you've been living under the chicken coop you know that burlap is the "big thang" right now!  Confession... I didn't know that until I started surfing blogland so thank you each of you for informin' me! I've used it here and there for things like:

Chair Cushion Covers

Pretty Floral Brooches

Table runners, throw pillows and kitchen curtains.
But never in my handbags!  I dunno why - I've certainly seen it done before!  There are some impressive tote bags out there made out of feed sacks and coffee bags!  Sew...I decided to try my hand at it.


And I'm wondering...


Would you carry a handbag made out of burlap?


Is it a handbag that you would carry every day?

And just sew the men don't feel left out...

Would you carry a burlap wallet?
I haven't made one of these, but this one is pretty cool!!!

Anyway - I value your opinion and I'm all ears (and I'm not sure if I should continue with burlap bags!)... I need your Feed Back on my Feed Sack!!!

Thank You!!!
Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide...hee-hee
;-)  robelyn
Blog Widget by LinkWithin