Saturday, February 6

Kate emailed me.


Kate emailed me.


When she does that I sit calmly at my computer and say out loud, "Kate emailed me." when in reality I'm bursting with excitement as I "eeeeuuuuuuuwwwww and aaaaahhhhhhhh" over her fun things and bright colors!  I am seriously guilty of dragging my fav.o.rite photographer into the mall and standing in awe in front of the Kate Spade store.  I literally tip-toe in upon occasion and I get the sweaty palms, pounding heart, etc. etc.  Like a kid in a candy store.


She has...


the CUTEST clothing

china and glassware

sparklin' thangs

shoes...
All of my favorites - PLUS she has a line of paper goods, baby items, fragrance and glasses!

And for the men...


She got her man involved and Jack has luggage, clothing, brief cases, paper and books!  Cool, huh? I own an authentic set of demitasse cups and saucers that "the mama" found at a Kate Spade store for me... I know, I know - I'm so spoilt!!!  Come on over and we'll have some espresso together!!!

Do you have a store that you walk up to and are just in awe of the owner/designer/ceo of greatness?

I'm off to make some Kate Spade worthy feed sacks... *snicker*... think she appreciates duct tape?

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide... hee-hee
;-)  robelyn
Blog Widget by LinkWithin