Tuesday, February 9

I'm in a Bind!


I'm all wrapped up in seam binding!

I know you expected duct tape - but nope!  Seam binding!  I have SEW much fun with that stuff (and it CAN be found in duct tape color!)!  Have you considered all of the many things that can be done with it?  Let me offer up some fun ideas for you to consider:

Brooches...

A little scrap added to your sparklin' thangs...

Tie up some gorgeous lil' gifts...

Make a chandelier or decorate a cake stand...
(Martha LOVES seam binding... do a search on her site - you'll see what I mean!)

And the lovely Magnolia Pearl...

Adds it to her handbags and furniture...

It can even be used as an organizational tool!
What do you use your seam binding for?

Comin' to you LIVE from a tied-up single-wide... hee-hee
;-)  robelyn
Blog Widget by LinkWithin