Friday, January 21

Old McDonald...


Old McDonald had a farm. E-I-E-I-oh.


He had a bull. E-I-E-I-oh.
with a "moo-moo" here and a...

 (okay fine. he had two bulls... but who's counting)

Here a "moo" - there a "moo"
everywhere a "moo-moo"
Old McDonald had a farm E-I-E-I-oh!

And on that farm he had


'cause everyone needs a tractor.
E-I-E-I-ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................


I'm having sew much fun with the Saddle Tramp line of FUN (available at Hillsboro Antique Mall, The Primitique and SOON in Warrenton (augh!))... I'm going back in the red.neck lab this week-end to see what else I can grow.  oh... I mean farm.  oh... I mean think of...

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide (where I'm wonderin' what kind of fun are you planning for this week-end?  I hope you have a WONDERFUL one!) hee-hee
Blog Widget by LinkWithin