Monday, March 21

augh!

Look:


The Trash Talkin' Diva, Debbie, (with her oh-so-suave sidekick "Cat Daddy") are ready.


While I.... me.... myself... I'm still wreaking havoc with my spray paint can(sssssssss) and sewing machine (last night I was working on a piece for the linen department and I sewed the bull on upside down... yikes!)... and anything else that pops in to my duct taped brain...


What have you painted lately?  Will I get to show you all the red.neck fun at Zapp?

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide (where I accidentally painted bigfatfattycat's tail yesterday... he looks good in avocado.) hee-hee



I lifted the photos from Debbie at Talkin' Trash... sssssssshhhhhhhhhh don't tell her, okay? I'll know if you do 'cause The Mindy and I have our tents right next to her...
Blog Widget by LinkWithin