Tuesday, March 1

Tailgates and Trunks...


The lights came on at The Primitique...



You could hear the pitter patter of our feet...


We were lining up...


All hands were on deck...


You better believe...


It was time to see...


Some creative geniuses at work!!!

I had the honor of hanging out with David and "the Mindy", Cathy and Mr. Junkin', Steve - Pam the genius behind the awesome windows, ALL day on Saturday!!!  Talk about some FUN!  Not ONLY that... I got to meet Jillian of Virginia House and see Lezlee of Prior again!  Lezlee had her sister, mother and woodworking guru, Josh (her son) along for the ride!  It was so interesting to watch their creative minds working while they were looking for treasures - I'm not kidding!  You could see the four of them creating things where they stood!


It was my first time to meet Cathy, Steve and Pam of "Girls Gone Junkin'"... and let me tell you - it's possible they have me as a stalker faithful follower from here on out.  Have you been to visit those crazy people (and there are MORE of them I haven't met yet!)? It's a MUST DO!!!  Cathy and her hoodlum crew set up each month in Canton... and whatever you have planned for this week-end you should just cancel now and go MEET them!!!  They are in Canton, Row 46 in the Paul Michael building.  Seriously - you won't believe your eyes... their creativity and KINDNESS will just leave you speechless!


I missed seeing YOU there!!!  Had you wandered in the door I would have showed you my spoon...


"the Mindy" knew I need a spoon around my neck - so she had one made for me!  I know, I KNOW!  You're incredibly jealous - but you can't have mine...


but you could easily nab one of this girls' (she's wearing some spoons AND keys) from The Primitique. Poor doll head... she's in jail and having to stare at the keys that could set her free...

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide where I'm under lock & key in the "la.bor.a.tory" trying to get ready for WarrentonWhat have you been doing?
Blog Widget by LinkWithin