Friday, November 19

closet psychology


Have you ever thought about how hard life is? Have you ever thought about how hard a closet is to organize? I've been thinking that... so I've set about "simplifying"... everything... including my closet.


But, on my quest to "simplify" I seem to have over-analyzed, over-planned... over-THOUGHT the heck out of everything, repeatedly - so I've made my "simplifying" extremely difficult.


And I am now back to "life and closet organization is hard" but it's really quiet easy... I'm just making it more complicated than it needs to be.


I should really quit over-analyzing the heck out of my closet and just chunk everything back in in the random, messy, colorful, feels-like-Christmas-when-I-find-something-I-forgot-I-had - totally unorganized way it was originally - "red.neck simplifying"!


It was simple enough for this long (what's a lil' duck-and-cover while pulling together an outfit? Morning aerobics... yeah!)... so I shouldn't mess with what works, right? I'm going to quit trying to simplify the difficult and quit making the simple difficult. Dr. Phil would have a field day with this one, right? hee-hee


How's your closet lookin' these days?

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide (where I'm throwing all organizational bins in to the barn. Empty. Matching hangers? pffffft. Annnnnnd I'm just going to continue to duck when I pull a box of shoes out from the bottom of the stack... Messy is good... and it gives me something to think about... I'm stepping out of my closet now.) hee-hee


“I'm at my best in a messy, middle-of-the-road muddle.” ~ Harold Wilson
Blog Widget by LinkWithin