Monday, November 22

preheat oven to 350.


This week it's the First Lady of the Neighborhood Association's birthday!


In honor of her birthday I'm gonna bake.  Uh huh, I said bake. These:

Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes
Ingredients
1 package (18.25 oz.) spice cake mix
1 can (15 oz.) 100% Pure Pumpkin
3 large eggs
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup water
1 container (16 oz.) prepared cream cheese or vanilla frosting

Directions
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Paper-line or grease 24 muffin cups.

BLEND cake mix, pumpkin, eggs, oil and water in large mixer bowl until moistened. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour batter into prepared muffin cups, filling 3/4 full.

BAKE for 18 to 23 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Spread cupcakes with frosting. Decorate with assorted sprinkles, if desired.


We'll see if I get to surprise her with these for her birthday - or if I have to call for extra fire-putting-out-right-now help... that could potentially ruin the surprise for her. 'Specially if I accidentally burn her house down as well as mine....

Wouldn't these be fun as one of your Thanksgiving dinner desserts? What do you have planned  for Thanksgiving dinner dessert? What time should I be there?

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide (where I'm wonderin' if "the Mama" is gonna make me some green slime again this year...) hee-hee
Blog Widget by LinkWithin