Thursday, July 28

cookie pop!


I saw somewhere along the way "oreo cookie pops". I don't know where I saw them - but if you google "oreo cookie pop" you will come up with mad genius creative people alllllll over the world that have made them!

I'm not a genius. Or a chef... I can't even cook. But, I felt empowered last night and assembled the ingredients...


melted the melty candy stuff and dipped my stick in...


then put them in the freezer to harden for a minute.
Melted the melty candy stuff again, slathered the melty candy stuff on the stuck cookies then added some colored candy sprinkles...


put them in the freezer to harden. And.... voila'!


If I can make these - so can your kids! *big cheesy grin* And then! You can thank me as they run around like maniacs due to the sugar high!!!  You're welcome.

Have you signed up for my giveaway yet?  I have some duct tape, pearls and sparklin' thangs waiting...


for YOU!!!

comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide where I'm thinkin' these cookie pops are cute, but will my sweet tooth ever forgive me?! hee-hee
Blog Widget by LinkWithin