Wednesday, September 14

it's time to celebrate - part 5


red.neck Lip Grease. (or lip bomb 'cause sometimes things get a little... explosive.)

In 3 flavors. Alright - maybe only two flavors... vanilla and peppermint - THEN we have "organic".

Organic meaning: I did not make this with possum fat or skunk oils.
It was tempting... but I refrained. Oh, the vanilla and the peppermint ones weren't made with possum fat or skunk oils either. I pinky swear.


"red.neck LIP GREASE"... the name just makes sense, right? You work on the truck that's up on cinder blocks in your front yard (the 3rd one from the left, row #7) - you wipe yer hand over yer face a few times...


heck. I should have a whole make-up line! Blush is available in the spray paint department, eye-shadow is available in the dirt department. etc., etc.

Want some Lip Bomb Lip Balm? All 3 flavors can be yours!

I'm taking all comments from each "celebrate-late-with-me" post and ALL comments will be entered to win - you are going to get SEW many chances because your name goes in for each comment you leave!!!

Tell your friends about the fun over here (then tell me) and you get TWO chances to win per post that you share!

New follower? Thank You! Tell me and I'll welcome you as soon as I throw your name in the duct tape roll twice for the the post you taped yourself on to!

So far the BIG giant box has... a pocketbook, some SUDZ, some Glam, a Saddle Tramp shirt... and a partridge in a pear tree. Oops - I mean - there's EVEN MORE to come!!!

comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide where I'm eyeballin' the red.neck 'hood to see if I can find a bigger box... hee-hee
Blog Widget by LinkWithin