Friday, October 21

it's all black and white.


I've had a black (chalkboard paint! yay!) wall in my bedroom for a while now. (Ask "the Mama" what she thinks about that.)


My bedroom has been a complete disaster for a while now. (Don't ask "the Mama" what she thinks about that.)


I don't know why, but I always draw a big black blank when it comes to my bedroom. All other rooms in the single-wide get a face lift on a daily weekly monthly seasonal basis...


but I'm never sure what to do with my bedroom. Do you have a room in your house that you are forever struggling with? (It's ALWAYS been my bedroom that leaves me mystified.)

because "the Mama" and her red-in-the-house is apparently hereditary.
Simple is good... keeping the black wall that I adore is a given.
I've been throwing everything that does not serve a purpose in the "get away from me NOW" pile...


and this week-end I'm going to finish cleaning out, painting, sewing - and then:


Because that's the way things happen sometimes at my house.

comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide where I'm wondering what are you going to be doing this week-end? Tacklin' any big projects?

all images via pinterest the photocrack site.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin