Friday, October 15

I have a new man.

He's got arms of steel...


Sometimes he's dark and mysterious...


Sometimes he lights up my life.


He just kind of... rolls through life...


and his eyes - his eyes are SO engaugeing that my heart just goes pitter pat each time he spins his dials in my direction...


Mr. Flannery:

He guts and fillets couches like Minnesota's own Rambo...
He shellac's like a pro...
He taunts me with photos of things I need to steal out of his driveway...
He's got a masters in truck loading (so technically he could help me load up all the things I'm stealing from him...)
And just wait 'til he's finished with his command center...




He's even sent me a wedding dress.




uh huh...






Mr. Flannery with his rolling carts and magical lights has inspired me to play around with all things industrial and steam-punkish and 'cuz of him - I built my new lamp man!
(geesh... what were you thinking?!)

And NOW making his debut - I'd like you to meet:


he usually just goes by "Frank".

Yep.  He's mine and mine alone... he will brighten my days (did I mention he's a lamp?) and be my beacon in the dark... and I think he's hog-a-licious!

And today?  TODAY I'm grabbing Mr. Flannery with one hand - Frank with the other - and I'm marchin' all 3 of us over to Debra's "Vintage Inspiration Friday" and Margo's "Industrial Chic" parties... wanna join us?  You can't have my man... but you could still partay with ALL of us!!!

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide (where I blush when Frank looks at me... and sometimes I bat my eyelashes at him...) hee-hee

Oh!  And I think this is important for you to know:  all parts and pieces of my new man came from my local Habitat For Humanity ReStore!!!  Have you been to yours lately?  You should go there - now (after you get inspired by Mr. Flannery) - this week-end... you never know what you will walk out with!!!

Have a WONDERFUL week-end!!!

And Frank and I will live Happily Ever After
~The End~
Blog Widget by LinkWithin