Thursday, October 14

It's Birthday Day!!!

Guess who's celebratin' today?


Uh huh... I think she's like.... 19 again or somethin' like that...


Anyway - I WUZ gonna bake her a cake - but then I figured she wouldn't eat it 'cause she's smarter than that (and I'm sure she's okay with me not visitin' with the Fire Department...)- but YOU could bake her her favorite:

NEW YORK STYLE CHEESECAKE
from COOKS.COM

1/4 c. butter
1 c. graham cracker crumbs
1/4 c. sugar
4 (8 oz.) cream cheese (Philadelphia)
1/2 c. flour
4 eggs
1 (14 oz.) Eagle Brand cond. milk
1 tbsp. vanilla
1 tsp. grated lemon rind
Preheat oven to 300°F.

Melt butter. Stir in crumbs and sugar. Pat firmly on bottom of buttered 9-inch springform pan. In large bowl, beat cheese until fluffy. Beat in flour and eggs; mix well.

Add Eagle Brand milk, vanilla and lemon rind. Pour into pan over crumbs. Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched. Cool to room temperature. Garnish as desired.

 
Be sure and take your cake right on over to her 'cause she's celebratin' (seriously - she could be younger than 19 'cause she's playing with dolls right now...) and she's ALSO celebratin' the soon-to-be-open: The Primitique I'm SEW crashin' that party... wanna come with me? You won't wanna miss this - I'll give you the scoop when she's not lookin'...hee-hee
Happy Birthday "Thee Mindy!!!"

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide (where one time I tried using a springform pan - then I got stove number 2... she shore wuz purdy....) hee-hee
Blog Widget by LinkWithin