Friday, October 29

locked and loaded

Do you know what tomorrow is?


Uh huh.  TOMORROW!  Do you know who's crashin' (and tramp stampin') "the Mindy's" par-tay?

ME!  I've been locked up in the "la.bor.a.tor.y" creating greatness - now I'm loaded up with ALL KINDS of fun fun fun to pile in The P when "the Mindy's" not lookin'!  I've got:


and...

(attached to hand dyed slips... or I guess you could just wear the lace... hmmmm.....)

and...


and some...

'cause all hats travel in lampshades, right? *snicker*

and...


Okay. Maybe not a bale of hay... but DEFINITELY some Saddle Tramp fun stuff!!!

Then... let's see... I've got some...


and (this is my favorite)...


Yet ANOTHER pocketbook!  But you might want to beat me to this one... I really REALLY like it... a lot...

and... I'll be taking the


that I made while watching the hockey game taking place at the basketball court inside the bowling alley over yonder.

All of this (and SOOOOOOOOOOOO much more - wait 'til you SEE all of the quirky vintage goodness "the Mindy" has lined up for you!) will ALL be available to YOU tomorrow morning ('cept maybe the Slinky pocketbook.... I'm negotiating a deal with myself right this very second.) at 10am tomorrow morning - here:

inside Eagle Hardware Farm and Ranch
972-635-7878

Sew... am I gonna see you tomorrow?  I can't wait!!!  You'll know me...


I'll be the one with the duct tape.

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide (where I'm wonderin' if I should wear this hat... or this one... or maybe this one...) hee-hee
Blog Widget by LinkWithin