Friday, November 6

I'm seeing RED!


I'm seeing red - and i'm not angry!
Are you luvin' the tractor? I am a country girl...


 
I am SUPER excited though...
And can SO see these chairs in my humble abode...


Why am i so excited you ask?
I am such a sucker for the goggles...



Well...it's almost TIME...
I can see this clock hanging above the fantabulous chairs...



TIME for what you ask?
Time for summmmmbody to PLEASE take me somewhere that i can wear this GORGEOUS dress!!!


Okay, seriously, big case of dress luuuuuuuuuvin' happenin' here...

The count down has begun...
The checkered flag is out...
The cars are linin' up...
So get ready...


to START YOUR ENGINES!!!


I am off to the NASCAR races!!!  (Reminder: I am a red.neck...I do have an image to maintain...) HA!!! The people-watchin' ALONE makes it fun - the noise, smell, more noise and the EXCITEMENT in the air make it all a BLAST! And remember (if you are watchin' from your recliner) - jump up and down and SCREAM for #14!!!  No worries though - I'll still be watchin' for you, so let me know who to cheer for in YOUR honor!!! (Deb - I've already got the Aflac Duck on Speed Dial for you...HA!) And, if you are not yet a NASCAR fan - go to the races with me...just ONCE - I promise, I'll twist your whole way of thinkin'!!!

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide...heehee

oh, oops!!!  Comin' to you LIVE from the TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY!!! You'll know me... I'm the one in ruffles, lace and sparkly things - standin' on her seat screamin' for Tony!!!


On a heavier note, Ft. Hood, TX is just a hop, skip and a jump from where I sit right now but I know the base is full of soldiers, friends and families from all across the world - please keep them all in your thoughts and prayers!!!
;-)  Robelyn
Have a great week-end!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin