Monday, June 14

Slip'n in on your calendar...


Happy Monday!!!

One of my fa.vor.ite bloggin' gurus, Kurt, awarded me with the "Versatile Blogger" award!  Thank You my very own Warrior - I'm taking a bow and following it up with a half dozen curtsies because I am indeed HONORED to get this award from such a rockin' redneck! Do you know Kurt yet?  If not - you should go introduce yourself - but beware: he will steal your heart!

I am supposed to share with you 7 things you might not know about me - so here goes...


1.  I have a love/hate relationship with cereal.  Love the stuff - hate having to pick which kind and could spend hours in the cereal aisle trying to decide which flavor... only to walk out with 5 different flavors (then want to turn around for 3 other flavors).  I could eat it for every meal - every day.

2.  I LIKE the way "pocketbook" rolls off the tongue more so than "purse" or "hand bag" - and think I might make the switch.


3.  I eat peanut butter straight out of the jar - with a fork... and I'm eating some as I type this sentence.

4.  I can not STAND getting gas... I do not understand for the life of me why the duct tape mobile can't get it's own gas! I mean, HELLO, it does everything else - why does it not feed itself?  geesh!  The gas light and I are very close friends - his name is "Joe Bob Billy Don".

5.  I live in flip flops from April 'til December (weather permitting... which it usually does in Texas) (and sometimes it doesn't, but I wear them anyway).  I have dress up flip flops - I have casual flip flops - and I have work flip flops... complete with rust stains (and perhaps some duct tape). hee-hee

 
6.  I make it a point to say good-bye to the night and hello to the morning every morning from my front porch.  While I'm doing that with my coffee cup in hand, I'm hoping the neighbor's aren't looking 'cause I do not comb my hair first.


7.  Let's see.... 7 (and yes, that is me on the left and "the Mindy" on the right above)....
This week is my crunch week for this month!  Not only am I putting the finishing seams on the "la.bor.a.tory" for your visit on Saturday, but I am ALSO gettin' ready for the Dress Up Party at Primitiques!  I have it on good authority that some vintage slips will be slippin' in - as well as the "Primitiques went all red.neck on us" pocketbook line (see? doesn't that just roll off your tongue?)
(oh wait... is that the name?)
Primitiques meets red.neck Chic line of pocketbooks!


And last but not least... all of "the Mindy's" home decor GOOD/I-want-it-all stuff will be Front. And. Center.  But only if you beat me to it...
Will I see you there?

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide (where I want to know about YOU!!!  What's something I don't know about you?)...hee-hee
;-D  robelyn

Thank You Again Kurt!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin