Tuesday, June 29

writing on the wall.


Okay - so. You know I drool over Anthropologie's catalogs, I drool IN the store and - I stalk the mail carrier (as in - STALK) when I know it's catalog delivery time, right? I do. I think the mail carrier is skeert of lil ol' me.


Annnnnnnnnnnnnd I think we've established that I have a potentially un-healthy addiction to chalkboard paint, right? My name is Robelyn and I have 25 cans (I'm in denial over the other 82 cans.) of chalkboard paint.


Throw in a roll of duct tape and you would have to commit me to the "overly stimulated by most awesome things" ward at the loony farm... but please - instead of padded walls can I have my walls painted with chalkboard paint?  And chalk isn't a pointy object - could I have a box of that too? Thank You - I knew you loved me.


Oh the possibilities!  I already have one matte black wall - the carpet could come up and I can draw - I'm fairly certain I can't have enough windows...


Now. Where's my paintbrush....

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide (where it's OHHHHH KAY to write on the walls!)...hee-hee
;-D  robelyn
Blog Widget by LinkWithin