Monday, June 7

I raise my glass...

or would that be my Mason Jar? I raise my Mason Jar... now I just need something to put in it... hmmm....


YAY!!! I am NOW the proud mama of my very own Mason Jar! (You have to have your own Mason Jar for all beverages - 'cause you just can't be seen drinking from PLASTIC - good golly - NO WAY!)  Have jar - will travel!  COMPLETE with the irresistible glimmer of duct tape!  yeeeeee HAW!


How does a red.neck get so lucky?  Well..... I got to see Angelique of Six in One Hand on Saturday in Athens!!!  She came strolling in with HER mason jar... and one she had made for me!!!


And look what she brought me out of her Etsy shop!!!  Oh my gosh... bling.... shiny sparkles...
I think I'm swooning. Oh - yep - I know I am!  Did you notice her packaging?!!?


My heart is all a'flutter!!!  Vintage book pages decoupaged to a box (how does she know I have a thang for boxes?!) then stamped - die-cut butterflies attached to teeny tiny clothes pins inside... I think they will be perfect on my inspiration board!!!

All of this gorgeousness tied up with a skeleton key... and all for ME!  No - no - step away... I am not sharing my sparkles - you can't make me! But - you can go visit Angelique and see what she has up her sleeve next!  Unless I get there first... mason jar in hand...

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide (where I'm wondering what goodies YOU got this past week-end!!!)...hee-hee
;-)  robelyn

Thank You Again Angelique!!!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin