Sunday, April 3

carrying body parts.

So... at 11:30am today a giggling orange headed girl was spotted on a four lane highway in Southern Texas carrying body parts.

One leg on the Northbound shoulder...

Second leg in the middle of the 2 Northbound lanes...

Torso in the middle of everything...

Head rollin' off in the South Southbound lane.

Couldn't stop the duct tape mobile fast enough so I hauled all of them there body parts... oh... about half a mile. Along a very very busy highway.  Could it have been on one of the little teeny tiny country roads?  No.

People stopped all along the side of that very very busy major highway running through South Texas... took some pictures (I'm hoping they email 'em to me 'cause there are 5 different cameras out there right now starring me and my legs... my mannequin legs... (stupid Iphones))...

One lady said she would help me but she was laughing so hard she was skeert to get out of her car.

You know you missed me.

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide where the really tall woman that was strapped to the top of my car now FITS in my car.


P.S. I'm home. Zapp Hall was FANTASTIC FUN so get ready for the stories! In the meantime, funeral services for the very tall woman will be held Monday, April 4th at 11:30am.

P.S.S. Oh yeah, I DID indeed get pulled over on the way TO Warrenton with the big tall woman strapped to my car last week... handed out some business cards - was questioned and photographed by the police... one woman in a mini-van flashed her lights at me - pulled me over and took a picture for her facebook page...

Again... you KNOW you missed me.  I missed YOU!  ;-D
Blog Widget by LinkWithin