Thursday, May 17

sew...

My FB status the other day:

It's like this: I have to move stuff out of my sewing room in to my yard in order to clean my sewing room. My sewing room has to be cleaned so that I can move stuff out of my photo room in to the sewing room. The photo room has to be cleaned so I can move stuff out of my living room. My living room has to be cleaned so that I can move stuff out of my dining room. I'm going back to bed.

It kinda wore me out just TYPING all of that!!!


I would like to report that I have made great progress... but as of right now there are tubs in the yard from where I had to load them up in order to move stuff out of the sewing room/lab.or.a.tory so I can clean it... and half of my lab.or.a.tory is...

well...

uhmmm...

I Pinterest searched and I GoogleImage searched for inspiration...
And I found some inspiration...



but my mad-lab will always look like I'm a bomb maker.

shutterstock.com

On the upside - I found my sewing machine about 2am.

AND!!! Oh my gosh - Today Annie is talking about TONY McCRAY!!! PLEASE go here and read... Tony is an AHmazing man - an AHmazing artist... I would have been in CREATIVE OVERLOAD had I been standing in Tony's tent when he and Annie were talking!!!

read about Tony HERE

You can win one of his magical creations!!! Tell Annie I sent you and if you win then I can win a little piece of Tony's mind right along with you! AND! We will get another chance for you to win - right here!!! How do I know this? I will give you some fun details tomorrow...

comin' to you LIVE from the back 40 where I'm knee deep in.... stuff. How is your creative space today?
Blog Widget by LinkWithin