Friday, May 13

Dear Diary,

Sunday: brought "the Mama" and my step-Dad...


and this GORGEOUS little lamp! Can you imagine how long it took the artist to piece all of the china pieces together once crushed?  My-oh-my... I need to have a tea so I can call this my "tea light".

Monday: An award banquet for the resident teen and the arrival of a very tiny big headed kitty.
Fatty-cat doesn't like tiny big head, so...

Tuesday: the resident teen gets really really sick with a cold/flu/ickyness - yikes!


Later that evening the air conditioner at the single-wide decided to take a permanent vacation.

Wednesday: Wonderful WONDERFUL rain comes!!!


And, the air guy won't take the resident teen (or tiny big headed kitty) as payment for a new unit - I didn't know what to do with myself - so I decided to make a doily bowl since I have never done that before!


Thursday:  Little tiny big headed kitty finds a new and loving home and heads South to Austin...


all in the middle of MORE wonderful BEAUTIFUL rain drops! Annnnnnnnnd since blogger decided to go with my air conditioner - I needed some retail therapy. I hit the local thrift store and found THESE lil' darlin's:



Future photo holders?  hmmm.... bud vases? Chandelier crystals?  Endless possibilities...

It's now Friday. Friday the 13th...
The air is fixed.


The resident teen is on the mend - my little light is shining bright ("the mama" spoils me rotten!!!) - I have a lace bowl for absolutely no reason - I'm down a tiny kitty (who's name is officially "Nova") - I'll never run short of salt and pepper shakers...
and blogger is back up!

Whew - it's like Christmas on Friday the 13th in May!

How has your week been treating you?  Are you ready for the week-end? You wouldn't believe how much I've missed you while blogger decided to take a spring break... 

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide that is now energy efficient-er! hee-hee
Blog Widget by LinkWithin