Monday, April 12

It's MONDAY!!!

Happy Monday!!!

While you are planning your week - be sure and schedule for THIS:


And you have to shop for me 'cause I'm not going to be able to go!!!  Last year Margo was SO awesome to get me a metal flower chandelier (I will have to get you pictures of that!!!) from one of the sales and send it to me... wonder what I can talk her out of THIS sale? (mischievous grin goes here)

Here's the scoop:
Spring Sale
April 15 - 17
8:00am - 5:00pm
Pre-view Party
Wednesday Evening, April 14
5:00pm - 8:00pm
here's the link - they even have directions for you!

Be sure and report in to me ALL OF THE GOOD THINGS I'm sure I'm fixin' to miss!!! 

Comin' to you LIVE from a sad and dejected - no sale attendin' - single-wide... hee hee
;-) robelyn
Blog Widget by LinkWithin