Thursday, April 1

I'm baaaaaaaaacccccckkkkkkkkkkkk

photo courtesy of David

I know you missed me!!!
*snicker*


Oh my goodness... I have so many stories to tell you after spending a week with The Mindy in Warrenton...


and introducing to the world the line of Primitiques meets red.neck handbags...

photo courtesy of David 

but I have to unload the duct tape mobile first!!!  My cowgirly boots are in there somewares and I have'ta dust them off for my return trip on Saturday!

Oh... the cool junk I found - the TOTALLY awesome bloggers I met... the fun vendors I got to share my duct tape with... the stories and stories I have to tell...the sunburn that has multiplied my freckle collection...

How has your week been? 

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide... hee-hee
;-) robelyn
Blog Widget by LinkWithin